Calendar Of US Stock Market Closed Dates For All Major Stock Exchanges in 2015
Wed, May 1, 2013
Stock Market Early Close Calendar Details
- January 1 – New Year’s Day
- January 21 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 18 – George Washington Birthday
- March 29 – Good Friday
- May 27 – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- September 2 – Labor Day
- November 28 – Thanksgiving Day
- December 25 – Christmas Day
And here’s three pieces of Advice For Investors to make on these stock market holidays:
1. Go through your entire portfolio and ask yourself why do I own this? If you don’t have a good reason to own it or buy more of it, you should sell it.
2. If you own too many stocks to go through in a day, you own too many different stocks.
3. Take the day off. Investing successfully is far simpler than most make it out to be. Sell losers and let your winners ride. Take the day to clear your mind and do something else. It’s the best way to keep perspective.
Visit Contrarian Insights.com For More Information On Investment Strategy
Executive Editor, Contrarian Insights
The Group of Big Investors in United States.
The how to invest in commodities stock 2015 can correct any fluctuations that investors may have felt recently in their fortunes. The beginning of the year was on a shaky note with the direction of profits not very clear. However, with the months wearing on, the commodities market is once..... Read More...
The is investing in gold a good idea right now is the hot conversation for small and big time investors alike. With the crash in real estate markets and the continued disfavor of bonds, gold is the only option which is fast emerging as the fail safe investment. Moreover, gold..... Read More...
The top ten best stocks to invest in 2015 can help investors consolidate gains this year with a great margin. These are the stocks one’s would prefer to buy and hold onto for a long time. There are more winners here than losers which sped way past the rest..... Read More...
Best Investment Strategy for High Income Earners, Learn Here Investment Strategies for Buying Stocks
The investment strategies for high income earners are a few of the best special financial tips to help in wealth management. The top 2-3 per cent of the high income earners has a challenging task in holding onto their money and investment may be the only way out to avoid..... Read More...
The how to make money in the stock market with little money is a sure fire way to get out a less than perfect existence. It is a means other catapult in to luxury almost overnight as has been shown by many an investor in all times. Investing in the..... Read More...